Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
|Brand||Arnold and Son|
|Model Range||Hornet World Timer|
|Also known reference:||1H6AS.B05A , 1H6AS.B05A Black , 1H6AS.B05A-Black , 1H6AS-B05A-Black|
|Delivery Option/Shipment||On request|
|Condition||New (Original Box & Papers)|
|Country of Manufacture||Switzerland|
|Case diameter (mm)||47 mm|
|Waterproof||50 meters / 5 ATM|
|Dial||Black dial. Rhodiated indexes, polished. Golden and Rhodiated facetted hands, polished.|
|Power Reserve (h)||42 hours when fully wound|
|No. of Jewels||41 Jewels|
|Frequency||28'800 vph, 4 Hz|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, equation of time, multiple time zone display, mean solar time, big date display at 5 o'clock, month indicator etc.|
|Strap material||Hand-stitched black alligator leather|
Arnold & Son Hornet World Timer 1H6AS.B05A.C79F
Arnold and Son Royal Collection Hornet World Timer - Ref: 1H6AS.B05A.C79F Stainless steel case, black alligator leather strap watch.
Functions: Hours, minutes, equation of time, multiple time zone display, mean solar time, big date display at 5 o'clock, month indicator Time zone pushpiece at 2 o'clock. Second time zone or mean solar time adjustment crown at 10 o'clock. World Timer outer ring rotating adjustment at 9 o'clock. Six central hands.
1) Hour triangle red-tipped hands
2) Long minute hand
3) Short hand indicating the months moving over a graduated scale inside the circle of hour-markers
4) Second time zone shown by a long triangle-tipped hand with white superluminova completing a full turn of the dial in 24 Hours
5) Third time zone shown by long sun-tipped hand with red superluminova, can be set to show time zones in half-and quarter-Hours, a useful aid in parts of the world like India and the Pacific. It also slides, permitting it to be set to display the mean solar time of any location according to its longitude.
6) Small hand indicating the equation of time: effectively, the difference between apparent solar and mean solar time, on a display segment positioned under the axis of the hands.
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept payments in EUR, GBP and USD. You can select preferred currency from the website menu.Direct Bank Transfer:
The products will be sent to the billing address of the account holder. Please contact us, if shipment address is different to your billing address.Debit and Credit Cards:
We accept payments made by major debit/credit cards - Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Solo, JCB. The products will be sent to the billing address of the cardholder.Cash payments:
We can accept cash payments of up to 10,000 EUR (or equivalent). Please note that you must provide valid ID when paying in cash.
For in-stock and pre-order items we offer free of charge collection from our store in London. Please book an appointment in advance.SHIPPING DETAILS
All of our packages are shipped by the following courier services: DHL Express, FedEx. We dispatch orders from Monday to Friday and signature will be required upon receipt.FREE DELIVERY
UK, EU and Switzerland, Norway, Andorra, Lichtenstein and Channel Islands. See exclusion list below.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We have fixed delivery rate for all other regions outside the EU and UK 140 GBP (150 EUR or 170 USD) per item.
We do not ship to the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Zimbabwe and any other country where their local legislation decrees insurance must be effected locally.INSURANCE
All of our packages are 100% insured. Shipping insurance is included in shipping cost.TAXES AND DUTIES
Please be aware that most of international deliveries will incur local importing taxes. Customers are liable for all importing taxes and/or duties payable in the destination country outside the UK.
All our products:
1. Authentic and of top quality;
2. Have original manufacturers’ serial numbers;
3. New watches are supplied with 2 to 5-year warranty programme (depending on the brand). Pre-owned/used watches’ warranty availability is specified in the listings separately.
For details, please read our warranty policy here.
For EU online orders, you have an opportunity to return goods within 14 days of receipt. Please read ORDERS AND RETURNS section for more information.
At the same time, in order for us to source the products at the best prices for you, we ask all our customers to be responsible buyers.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend our customers to try products prior to ordering online.
Made to order, pre-order and customised items are qualified as supply of services and returns policy may vary.